Want to see our products in person and try a few tester items? Scroll on down and see our list of stores and shows!
If you’ve found a store or show you just know is a great fit for us, please drop us a line and share your ideas. Thank you!
Find OHL at these stores:
- The Farmhouse Charm (Evansville, IN)
- Naturally Mama & Baby Boutique (Eunice, LA)
- Groundcover (209 Main Street, Bridgton, ME)
- Cheshire Union Gift Shop (Cheshire, NY)
- Cornerstone Market (Honeoye, NY)
- Gallery Salon (Rochester, NY)
- Governor’s Island National Monument (New York, NY)
- Hair Habitat (Syracuse, NY)
- The Olde Country Store (North Cohocton, NY)
- On Hand Lotions (Naples, NY: order online and choose “NO SHIPPING: Pick up in Naples, NY” during checkout)
- Rasa Spa (Ithaca, NY)
- Blue Lime (Wilmington, NC)
- BeGeared (Medford, OR)
- Ferrante’s (Spokane, WA)
Shows and Events
On Hand Lotions will not be participating in any in-person events or shows during 2020 due to COVID-19.
Given the information shared by infectious disease specialists and epidemiologists, it is not in the best interest of attendees, event promoters, entertainers, venues, OHL employees, or even our many Airbnb hosts to wait until the last minute to cancel events. Putting on a show takes months of planning, funding, and logistics management. While we all want this to be over by summer, all data show that this will not happen on a reliable, nationwide scale in this time frame. Health and safety have to be our top priorities. Even if some cities or states decide to allow large gatherings, it would be irresponsible for us to commit to traveling for events and risk contracting or further spreading the virus from one area to another.
In the absence of direction from authorities, I feel this is the best decision I can make on behalf of our customers and employees. My decision is not made lightly and will likely cost us a significant portion of our income and virtually all of our in-person customer outreach, and it is surreal to imagine not seeing any of you for a full year. My hope is that proactive commitments like this will help all of us stay healthy so we can gather again in 2021. In the meantime, I am still in production and shipping online orders, and we can stay in touch via social media.
Please stay safe and keep taking good care of each other.